Tuesday 23 February 2016

Creating my front cover

For my front cover I took a range of images of my model in a black bodycon dress and a slicked back ponytail. I took about 20 photographs and edited them until I found my chosen image.

This was then my chosen image. 

Using photoshop I then began to delete the background behind my model.
I decided i didn't like this look and that I prefered the background of my original photo.


I then found my title.
Which I then added it to my image in my chosen place.

After this I added a barcode and price and date of the issue.

I then added my main coverline.

I also added four single cover lines to inform readers of some of the stories inside and make them want to buy the magazine.


Finally I then I added a corner banner to display a competition , this allows it to stand out against all the other cover lines and highlight it is slightly different.











No comments:

Post a Comment